Have you always thought that creating your own ceramic pieces would be a wonderful hobby, but you just don’t how to start or what to buy? This beginner level class is a great way to dive into tile making and hand building. The small class size means individualized attention from Marina. Working in the studio means having all the tools that you need right there at your fingertips. And, the best part is that you’ll walk away with actual products that you’ve created for yourself: what a fun way to start off the New Year!
- Time: 10AM – 1PM, students may continue working on their own until 4PM.
- Location: Bosetti Art Tile Studio
- Ages: 14 and up
- Includes one 25 lb bag of clay and tool usage.
- Additional clay bags available at $25/bag.
- Wear old clothes. Bring bag lunch.